The plastic surgeon you choose really does make a difference. It’s essential for you to have confidence him—confidence that comes from knowing he has the right education and training. You want a surgeon whose exquisite results are matched only by his concern for your comfort and well-being, someone who enables his patients to look younger and feel better than they have in years.
And because you’ve chosen Dr. John R. Moore, you can be confident that you’ve made the right choice. Dr. Moore and his staff at Cool Springs Plastic Surgery provide the ultimate combination of sincere compassion and surgical excellence, because they truly care about your needs and expectations.
An Education That Inspires Trust
“I take my patients’ health and needs very seriously, and I believe that my education and surgical training support that commitment. Achieving certification by the American Board of Plastic Surgery built a strong foundation, and my patients can be confident that they’re receiving the best possible care.”
- Board Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
- MD: University of Alabama, Birmingham, Ala.
- Residency, Plastic Surgery: University of Alabama, Birmingham, Ala. (1992-1994)
- Residency, General Surgery: Baylor University Medical Center, Dallas, Texas (1987-1992)
- Internship, General Surgery: Baylor University Medical Center, Dallas Texas
- BS: Microbiology, Auburn University, Auburn, Ala.
A Commitment to My Profession
“My involvement with professional organizations is an important way in which I keep pace with new developments in my field. I thoroughly enjoy the ongoing exchange of knowledge with my colleagues. The end result is a higher overall level of care…and surgical innovations that can dramatically improve your appearance as well as your life.”
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- Tennessee Medical Association
- Nashville Academy of Medicine
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
Enjoying My Family and My Life
“My wife and my family are the most important things in my life. I love being involved with my sons’ activities, namely wrestling and soccer. We are avid sports fans and root for any – and all – Auburn University sports teams.”
Interests: Spending time with wife, Sherrie, and their four sons, John Reagan, Riley Schilling, Jackson Lee and Campbell Lawrence Actively Involved: Auburn University Alumni Association and church